So I took these pictures the other day. Her hair is starting to get kind of wild, but is still too thin too do too much with. I decided to try pigtails and I thought she looked SOOOOOOO cute. They aren't perfect, but give me credit it is hard to do a one-year old's hair!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Who can resist this little face??
So I took these pictures the other day. Her hair is starting to get kind of wild, but is still too thin too do too much with. I decided to try pigtails and I thought she looked SOOOOOOO cute. They aren't perfect, but give me credit it is hard to do a one-year old's hair!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun to see and learn more about Kailey!
Love the pigtails, they look adorable! Katie's hair is a little wild too, but also really thin so I don't want to get it cut yet!
She is such a doll. I think she is looking more and more like Ethan!
Way to go on her hair! It is difficult to learn at first. (especially when their hair is so thin and you have about 30 seconds to fix it) She is very cute!
She is so, so cute!!! I miss her so much and just want to give her a big smooch! Don't let those cute grandkids of mine grow too much before I see them again.
Post a Comment