Wednesday, September 19, 2007

St. Louis-Sept. 2007


September we made another trip out to see my parents. My dad had invited Eric to go hunting with him that weekend, so Ethan and I decided to go along and keep my mom company while the boys were gone. We had a great time. It is always fun to see how excited my parents get when Ethan comes to visit, especially my dad. I don't know who had more fun playing together, my dad or Ethan. In one of the pictures, Ethan and my dad are modeling matching corn t-shirts that he bought for the two of them. While we were back in St. Louis, we had a great time. Over labor dad weekend, we went to the St. Louis Fair and Air Show, which was a lot of fun. Another day, we went to Grant's Farm which is a nature preserve that is home to more than 1,000 animals representing more than 100 different species from six continents. It is really fun, because you take a tram ride around the park and look at all the animals, which we had a hard time getting Ethan to look at. There is a part where you can get a baby bottle and feed baby goats and my mom was brave and took Ethan in. However, she ended up getting mobbed by the goats and came out with little hoofprints all over her pants from where they were jumping on her. I thought it was so funny. Anyways, we had a great time visiting in St. Louis!

1 comment:

Rick Tolman said...

We sure enjoyed your visit. We loved the time with all of you and really enjoyed little Ethan. He is a lot of fun. Can't wait to see him again!