Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This little boy has some moves!

Ethan loves music and Sunday we were playing in the kitchen with one of his little toys that plays music and he started dancing and we just thought it was so funny. No offense to anyone else, but everyday Eric and I ask ourselves how we got such a funny little boy. He is always making us laugh and doing the funniest things. As he is going through this dancing phase, we hope he doesn't take after his uncle Lance and want to become a cowboy dancer!! Here are two little videos we took of him showing off his moves!!

3 comments:

Namlot said...

What a funny little guy, I wish we lived closer. These videos are awesome, keep them coming.

Linda T. said...

Even the Cowboy Dancer did not have moves like that this young. Although the Cowboy Dancer had a better outfit. I recall a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and bowed legs and a diaper.

A few more weeks and I am sure that we will see some head spins. Great video. Thanks!

Dad/Grandpa T

Linda T. said...

I am going to have teach him my Idaho Booty Shake.

Grandma T