Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our son...the make-up artist

Tonight Eric took me into the bedroom to show me how to work something on our t.v. and Ethan followed us in. While we were busy Ethan walked into the bathroom. After like 2 minutes we finished and Eric walked in the bathroom to get Ethan and found him standing on the toilet going through my make-up bag....
Then he turned to look at us and we realized he had been a very busy boy (notice the front of his hair also--he needed some mascara there). Eric and I burst out laughing and then started laughing even harder when we heard Ethan say, "I need to do my eyes." The not-funny part was that he had just barely taken a bath and so it took me about 10 minutes of HARD scrubbing to get my cute little boy out from underneath all that make-up (never thought I would say that!) Hopefully he learned his lesson, if not we may have a problem on our hands!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is either all boys, or all Nelson boys! Hahahahaha, glad my son isn't the only one!

Jess said...

Next, he'll be "decorating" Kailey!

Julie said...

LOL, that is so funny! What a cutie. I love that he said he needed to do his eyes next.