Sunday, April 18, 2010

More pics of the kids!


I have to say that Cade is the best baby ever--he just rarely cries and we are LOVING having him here. The kids can't hold him or touch him enough--the little guy is going to be tough! My sister has been begging me for pictures of the kids, so here are a couple of the kids--they are just so cute and so much fun!

Easter Pictures--Eric's mom sent the cutest outfits for the kids!
My adorable little Cade--the best baby ever!!
Kailey in her cowgirl outfit
This is a typical Kailey--half dressed, but always has to have pretty shoes on!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I'm so glad he's a good for you. He has an awesome name ;)!

Jessica 7 said...

They're all so cute! I seem to remember you saying that about Kailey as well (that she was so good) - I guess you just know how to have good babies! That sure does help. :)

இளமுருகன் said...

congrats on the new baby.they are all soooo cute

Elamurugan

Nigeria

Unknown said...

Congrats on the overseas baby! What an adventure you are having...so funny that on the last two we have been so close with pregnancies, and we both have a Kaile! Hope to introduce the kids to each other soon. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the newborn. Love, Tanya and Tai

Anonymous said...

Bela buceta ela deve ter