Monday, March 17, 2008

It's a girl!!!!

Well, I am a little slow in posting this, but last week I had my ultrasound. I was very excited because Eric got to come along with me. He missed Ethan's ultrasound because he was in Newport for training. So, it was so exciting to have him there and to see our new baby together for the first time. The sonographer asked us what we thought we were having. I told her I was convinced it was another boy and Eric thought it was a girl. Well, this may be the only time I admit this, but Eric was right. She said that she is 90% sure it was a girl. We are just so thrilled to be welcoming a little girl into our family and very excited to have finally broken the "Nelson curse." Here is a little picture of our new little girl--this is a profile picture. Now we are just trying to come up with a name, so far we have come up empty. It's a good thing we have a couple of months left to think about it. In the meantime, I am so excited to start shopping for little girl clothes!!

4 comments:

Reef Mama said...

Oh Heather congratulations on your baby girl! I am so excited for all of the baby girl shopping! I wanted to write more but my precious little girl is screaming in the monitor right now. Ahhh, the life of mother...
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Okay, so when I sent your gift, I almost addressed it to Heather and Lesterina Nelson. I think you should stick with tradition.

That or you could do the OOBER mormon thing and just add an "a" to the father's name! ERICA! Hahahahaha. Actually that is a lot better than Wayna (matt's colligue.)

Good Luck with naming a girl!

Christopher Brooks said...

A girl! How fun! I love shopping for baby girl clothes....but it can be quite dangerous!

Christopher Brooks said...

I just realized that I am signed up under Chris' name. It's me, Karlee
: )