Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Sous-Chef!

I am a little behind in my blogging and also haven't taken too many pictures lately--I know--I need to take more pictures of Kailey and I will do that soon. So until I get a little more organized, here are a couple of pictures for everyone.

When my dad was here in June, he made Ethan this little house. It is so funny, Ethan will go inside and then yell, "Hiyeee" and then we loves it when you close the windows and then he will push them open and play "peek-a-boo." Thanks Dad for the great house.

Ethan loves to help me bake and the other day we made Texas Sheet cake--he is so good to stir and put the ingredients in, but his best job is tasting!

Here is a cute little picture of Kailey--she is about 2 weeks old in this picture. I will update soon with some new pictures. Isn't she just adorable--I just love that her hair is long enough to put bows in, but I wish I could find more bows--who knew it was so hard to find bows for little girls' hair??

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Her hair IS so cute! I shaved Isaac's baby mullet off last week in a moment of craziness. It looks all even now, and I like it - but who shaves a baby's head?? Isn't it funny how much kids love boxes? Ethan looks so cute enjoying his games. :)

Darcee said...

You've got quite the helper in the kitchen! He is so grown up and soooo cute! Looking forward to more pics of Kailey!