Saturday, November 8, 2008

Preview of what's to come!


So, as most of you know, we had a very busy October. We started the month out by going out to Utah to visit Eric's parents and had such a wonderful time. After Utah, we went back to Connecticut and had a week to finish up packing and move all our stuff out. We then spent 5 days driving to St. Louis. We spent a day at Sesame Place (yes, Sesame Street has a theme park--I had no idea), two days in Washington, D.C. and then finished up the drive to St. Louis.
We had a couple days in St. Louis with Eric before he left and we had some nice family time. He is now in South Carolina doing combat training and will be leaving for Iraq on Thanksgiving. We are here in St. Louis with my parents until his return in end of June/July. I was so shocked earlier this week to see that he posted on the blog--I think that is the first time he has ever contributed!! Anyways, like he said, saying goodbye was probably the hardest thing I have ever done. I felt like a part of me was leaving and it just made me so sad to think of all that Eric is going to miss. It was especially hard to watch him say goodbye to Ethan and Kailey. They will be two different children when he comes back and he is missing out on such fun stages. I just have such a wonderful husband and I miss him so much and hope the next 8 months flies by and SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!! Okay, enough with the depressing talk, so I am way behind in the blog, but I will start posting pictures and catching up soon.

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

That first picture of Kailey is adorable! I miss you.

Mary Victoria said...

Kailey is too cute!

Say hi, I mean, tease Aaron for me:)