Tuesday, November 18, 2008

21 Questions!!

My friend Jessica tagged me and it was so fun to read her answers, that I decided to go ahead and do it!

1. What is your husband's name? Eric Scott Nelson
2. Who eats more? Eric, of course--I have to watch my figure!!
3. Who said "I love you" first? Eric
4. Who is taller? Eric, of course, like 10 inches taller
5. Who is smarter? Eric-he is a genius
6. Who is more sensitive? It depends on the situation, but I would probably say Eric
7. Who does the laundry? Eric thinks it is the laundry fairy, but it is me!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Eric
9. Who pays the bills? He does usually, but since he is gone, I am--scary!
10. Who cooks more? Me, I love cooking
11. Who is more stubborn? I am
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We both are pretty good to admit when we are wrong
13. Who has more siblings? I do
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Eric, however, when he is gone, I do
15. What do you like to do together? Travel, watch movies, play games, sports
16. Who eats more sweets? I do
17. How did you meet? At church-I walked in and saw this good-looking guy (Eric) and thought I need to get to know him better. He saw me and thought the same thing, however, it took awhile to convince me!
18. Who asked whom out first? Eric asked me out.
19. Who kissed who first? Eric kissed me first-it kind of caught me off guard
20. Who proposed? Eric
21. His best features and qualities? He is funny, interesting, makes me happy all the time, cares more about our family them himself, is the best dad to our kids, intelligent, so good-looking, and the list could go on and on--he is just the best and I miss him so much!

Okay, I would love to see what other people have to say about their spouses and marriage!

2 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Cute!

eric n said...

Who is this guy? He sounds awesome!!