Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nacho Libre!!!

So, Sunday after church we had dinner and I usually take Kailey's dress off while she eats, so she won't get it dirty.  After she was done eating, I noticed her tights had crumbs on them, so I took them off.  My dad took Kailey and started playing with her while I was doing dishes.  A couple of minutes later, he comes in the kitchen and asks for Kailey's tights--he said that she looked so cute in her tights and onesie, that he wanted to take a picture of her.  So, I hear my dad wrestling with Kailey trying to get her tights on--comments like, "how do you gets these things on" to "Are you sure these fit her".  Needless to say, it took my dad several minutes of wrestling to get the tights on her and then I heard him calling her "Nacho Libre."  Next thing I know, he comes in the kitchen to "get something."  Well, a couple of minutes later I finish the dishes and walk out to the living room to behold this sight:

My beautiful, innocent little girl with a mustache!!!

I just had to laugh!!!!  For some reason, my brothers and Dad love to draw on my kids with marker.  Ethan has had multiple mustaches, goatees, muscles, etc drawn on his body and luckily until now Kailey had escaped the marker.  My dad said it was just too good 
of an opportunity to pass up.  Anyways, Kailey's new nickname is "Nacho Libre."  For any of you who have not seen the movie, Jack Black is a wrestler in it and wears stretchy pants--it is such a dumb movie, but is hilarious.  Anyways, Kailey and Jack Black have similar physiques, so you can see where the correlation comes in.  Anyways, as my dad and brothers say, "we only draw on your kids because we love them so much!!"

7 comments:

brooketolman said...

NAAAAAACHOOOOOOO!!!

Lauren said...

LOL!!!

Jessica 7 said...

Very funny! She also looks like the strong man at the circus!

Darcee said...

That is soooo hilarious! Your dad cracks me up! Kailey is still adorable, even with a moustache. Not many girls can say that!

Carrie Medford said...

That's funny! I love that she is grinning eventhough she is the subject of being laughed at!

Kristen said...

That is Hilarious!! By the way we are big fans of the movie and your cute little Nacho

Clint & Julie said...

Haha! Kailey looks so cute. I hope the mustache came off easily!