Monday, March 16, 2009

Weenies and S'mores!!!

Saturday, the weather was up in the high 60s, low 70s and felt great.  My dad had a great idea and we went over to a park near us, called Castlewood Park, for a hot dog roast.  After roasting hot dogs and making s'mores, we played on the playground and had a rock skipping contest, which my dad dominated at!!  This was actually the second time we went and did this in the last week.  The first time we went, I was in capris and got eaten alive by mosquitos--I literally had 20-30 bites all over my legs.  The amazing this was that my parents, nor the kids got a single bite--I must be especially tasty!!  Anyways, we had a blast this time at the park and the kids just had so much fun.  I am so glad that spring is almost here!!!



4 comments:

Melani said...

Heather! I'm such a bad cousin! I didn't know you were here (well in the states). I thought you were still in Japan. Man i'm thoughtless! Oh, I feel like your so close, yet so far away. If you have some free time this summer, I think you should come visit me. We're actually going to Branson this weekend, for Spring Break. If you want to make a last minute trip; COME!! ... Kailey is SO flippin cute! I can't believe how big she is! Ethan, of course is the most handsome kid. Keep in touch!

Jessica 7 said...

Sorry about the bites. At least by being the yummiest you save your kids!

Adam and Tara said...

Could your kids be any cuter? We're so excited to see you all again and catch up!

ps. clever title :)

brooketolman said...

I miss kailey and her little chubby self!