Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back by popular demand...Ethan and Kailey

Well, a couple of people have complained to me that I haven't put any pictures up of the kids lately. So, here you are. I thought most people would enjoy seeing the sights of Japan and what cool things we are doing, but I guess pictures of the kids are most important! Here are some from the last couple of weeks.
There is this street right off base called Blue Street because it has blue tiles going down it. Anyways, everything is on Blue Street-tons of restaurants, shops, etc. As you walk along they also have lots of these bronze statues and Ethan ALWAYS stops so he can take pictures with them. So here is one of his pictures.
Kailey is a girl--she is OBSESSED with shoes. She is always going into her and Ethan's closet and bringing me shoes to wear. This particular night she found the Elmo slippers.
Ethan's first day of preschool--don't you love his posed smile--it is almost a little scary! A bunch of us moms got together and are doing a little co-op preschool. So far it is working out great.

Kailey loves crawling under everything. It is amazing what I can find her wedged under. Here it is just a chair at the table, however, other times she is under my microwave cart, or the bed--I don't know how she does it.

Kailey in her apron--she was helping me make dinner. So cute!
Daddy left his shoes out--Kailey not only loves to wear shoes on her feet, but also on her hands. She is always going into Eric and I's closet and putting our shoes on her hands and either crawling around or walking around with them--she is so silly!
I was brave one day and let both the kids paint--Kailey didn't last too long--I took my eyes off her for a second and when I looked back she was trying to eat the paint--she ended up with a blue mouth and green tongue!
Ethan wears his monkey costume at least twice a week and occasionally Kailey wants to be like him. So here she is being a monkey! It is a good thing Halloween is coming up soon so he actually has an excuse to dress up!

1 comment:

rohwer_25 said...

How did my little Japanese relations get so big and good looking (it must be from Heather, 'cause ER is ugly.)



and one other thing: Eric is ugly ( :) )