Friday, October 23, 2009

Kailey--Where's your pants??


Yesterday I was busy helping Ethan with something and Kailey was off playing in their room. She was playing nicely and being very quiet-not unusual for her, she is so good. Well several minutes later, she comes walking into the living room where I was with Ethan...

and Kailey comes walking in and all I see is her chunky little legs and cute little bottom walking around--I know I put pants and a diaper on her that morning, but somehow she got them off, but managed to leave her shoes on--she loves wearing shoes!!
So I ask her "Kailey, where are your pants and your diaper?" She points and I follow her to her room...

and nicely put in her dresser are her pants and her diaper!! I guess I can't complain at least if she is going to take her clothes off, she puts them away!
How can you possibly ever get upset at this innocent face?? Kids, you just never know what they are going to do next!!

4 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

In that first picture she looks like she's squatting to go to the bathroom the way they do over there. It made me laugh!

Jessica 7 said...

That's awesome that she put them away - ha ha!

brooketolman said...

She has such a cute little toosh

Darcee said...

That is hilarious!! I can't believe she put her diaper in her drawer. And I LOVE that she loves to wear shoes. A true girl at heart. I can't believe how much she looks like you, Heather. So cute!