Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Costumes, Costumes, Costumes


So our kids are very lucky to have 2 sets of the most wonderful grandparents! Both grandparents were so nice to send the kids really fun packages that included tons of fun toys and some costumes. Also, here are a couple of pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes--Ethan was a monkey again and Kailey was a pumpkin. One funny story, when Eric took them trick-or-treating, they saw these 3 japanese ladies that were dressed as pumpkins and they went crazy when they saw Kailey and took tons of pictures with her. I was so sad, I would have loved a picture of the 4 of them, but we forgot to take the camera. Speaking of Halloween, we had a great halloween. We got TONS of trick-or-treaters. I bought $60 worth of candy (I know what a waste) and only giving one piece to every child I ran out in less than 2 hours. About 90% of our trick-or-treaters were japanese kids. It was funny, because so many of their parents followed them around videotaping them! Anyways, here are cute pictures of the kids!
Kids dressed up in costumes ready to go trick-or-treating!
Kailey trying to steal some of her candy--she is so sneaky!
My cute pumpkin!

My little ballerina--Grandma Nelson found this for Kailey--thank you Grandma!

Checking out the wand

ARGHH matey--my little pirate--Grandma Tolman sent these next costumes for the kids!
Her BYU cheerleader outfit--she has to help Daddy root for the Cougars!
Stop! No more pictures!!
My little firelady!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What great costumes! I LOVE the ballerina one...I think I'm going to have to steal that idea for next Halloween. She looks adorable!

Darcee said...

Love the kids in costumes! So cute! I can't believe how old they are looking!