Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pictures of all 3 of our kids!!


Well, we had the big ultrasound today and found out that we have one shy and wiggly baby. Our sonographer was a little japanese man and he kept getting so frustrated because the baby was always moving or trying to hide from him. It was pretty humorous. The baby looked great and measured right on target. We didn't find out the sex--we decided (okay I decided and talked Eric into it) that we have a boy and girl and don't really care what we have next, although we are having a hard time thinking of girl names!! I am due April 19th and so excited to see what we are having and to have my parents come out--my mom for a month and my dad for 2 weeks!! Here are some pictures of the other kids:

Eric's mom sent the kids some new church clothes and they have looked so cute the last couple of weeks. Notice the sparkly shoes--Kailey LOVES them!

Matching outfits--what adorable kids!

This was last Sunday in MORE new church clothes--posing in front of our Christmas tree==we decorated for Christmas and the house looks great!! My only problem is that I keep finding Christmas ornaments all over my house--I have a little girl that likes to pull them off!

One day I was on the computer and Kailey came crawling out like this. I thought she looked so funny--she just loves to dress up and absolutely LOVES shoes--on her feet and on her hands!

This year we had 2 families and 2 single JAGs over for Thanksgiving--there ended up being 14 of us. We were so excited to put all the leaves in our super long table and fit everyone at the table comfortably. We had a nice dinner and a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

Congrats on the upcoming child! You will have your hands full (I speak from experience). But it is totally worth it.

Jessica 7 said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome. I can't believe you aren't finding out what it is - I admire that kind of discipline! I could never do that.

Adam and Tara said...

Boo! Find out the sex...it's killing us!! We miss you guys so much but are excited about the new editon :)

Julie said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad that everything looks great with baby #3. I couldn't go without finding out if it's a boy or girl. But I could definitely see how it would be fun to have it as a surprise.

Kailey looks so cute in her church dress and sparkly shoes.

Darcee said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys to have 3! How cool that your parents will get to come out for awhile, too.
I love seeing pics of your kids. They are soooo cute and getting so big!

Rick Tolman said...

I had a dream last night and the new one is going to be a boy and he would like to be Norman.

Norman Nelson - it has a nice ring.