Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ethan is a COVER MODEL!!!



The catalog that Ethan modeled for is out and guess who is on the cover??? Ethan--talk about making a great modeling debut--I think I have a little moneymaker on my hands!! He is also in TONS of pictures in the catalog and I think he looks SOOOOO cute (I am a little biased however!) The website to access the catalog is: http://combimini.jp/. The site is all in Japanese, but if you go to the bottom you will see 4 catalogs and click on the one with Ethan on the front and then you can click through the catalog and see all the pictures he is in. Anyways, we are just so proud of how well he did and so glad that he enjoyed this experience. Hopefully we have many more catalogs and modeling gigs in our future. Now I need to start working on his poses!!

7 comments:

Annette said...

I think I'm going bust my buttons (not because of weight gain this time)!! Wish I could take some credit for Ethan's cuteness and talent, but I'm thinking he's all Tolman here. I love his different expressions. He's adorable!!! Heather, I'm sure this was quite the adventure -- you're a great mom!!!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

SO cute...it is about time he starting earning his keep, right? :)

Rick Tolman said...

Ethan is very handsome and did a great job. I love Kailey's dress and her wrinkled up nose look. What a doll!

Love, Dad T.

Kristen said...

How cool that Ethan was even on the cover! I must say he is a cutie!

Darcee said...

That is so exciting! I love the sailor pic! BTW, I'm way impressed with all your projects--especially the dress you sewed! I could never do anything like that! I hope you are feeling well and I'm sure you are looking forward to your mom's visit! :)

Jessica 7 said...

That is really exciting! Congrats to Ethan - he looks very cute.