Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Painting, Sewing...keeping busy before it's baby time!

As my due date gets closer, Eric and I have been staying very busy getting things done. We are still organizing the house and putting pictures up, etc. I do have to say it is looking quite nice. Last week my friend came over and painted most of our main floor and then I finished up the hallway. She ragged the walls and it turned out so nice. It is amazing how much of a difference painting a room can make. We also painted the baby's room a nice bright sunny yellow. It looks so nice. Here are a couple of pictures of my recent projects.

I made this new dress for Kailey--I thought it turned out very cute. In the picture you can't tell but it has the cutest sleeves.

Baby's room--I still want to find something to put on the other wall. I have been looking at the huge vinyl wall stickers and think I am going to get one of those--I just have decide which one.

This sign I actually finished a while ago, but we just finally hung it up. I owe my dad big time, because he helped cut everything out. Also, the wall in the background is what color our downstairs is--it looks so nice.

I have a couple of more weeks before my mom gets here and hopefully the baby will come a little early. I still feel like I have tons to do, hopefully it will all get done!!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

good job on that dress, so cute and looks like it belongs in the navy!

Jessica 7 said...

The sign is so cute!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow, great job on the dress! The baby's room looks cute too, I love yellow. And last, but not least.... I LOVE that sign, it made me laugh!! Have a great day!

rohwer_25 said...

I wish I could be there too. But I will have to wait until Christmas to see you guys.

Annette said...

Could Kailey possibly be any cuter? The dress is adorable! And, where are you getting all this energy??? You're amazing!!! I can't wait to come see your home in person.

Rick Tolman said...

Very nice decoration and great work on the sign. It turned out very nice. I love the baby's room. You are a wonderful Mom!

love Dad T