Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mr. Belding and Bowling for Soup--what a night!!

So we finished up the 4th of July with a bbq with friends and then we went and saw "Bowling for Soup." They are a rock band, that has a couple of famous songs--I like them. Mr. Belding, from 'Saved by the Bell' was the MC for the concert and I have to mention the military is AWESOME, because this was all free. Anyways, we had a GREAT time rocking out. The kids loved it and had so much fun dancing around and the music was awesome. Here are some pictures:
Bowling for Soup, Natalie Stovall (some country singer that also performed)
Mr. Belding, me and my friends, Barbie and Breclyn
(I hate to say it, but he hasn't aged too well, he looks like he ate Screech!)

Kailey learned to 'rock out'--we are so proud!!

Ethan watching the band!
Dancing in the parking lot
Awesome balloon hat
Fabulous concert!!

No comments: