Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kailey's 3rd Birthday!!


I have had a hard time getting motivated to update our blog, but since Kailey's 3rd birthday was a MONTH ago, I figure it is about time!! Kailey turned 3 last month and we had a little tea party with 3 of her close friends. Anyone who knows Kailey knows it is all about princesses, pink, and anything girly!! Everyone dressed up and we had a fun time. Here are some pictures from her special day!
She got a new plasma car--we already have one and the kids LOVE it and we decided to get another one--best toy every--the kids play with them ALL the time!
The tea party spread--cucumber sandwiches, PB&J sandwiches, fruit, and hummus and crackers.
Kailey and her friends!
Ethan, the pimp, with his lady friends!! I think he is enjoying it a little too much!
My mom sent Kailey the tutu swimming suit that she is wearing and even now, a month later, Kailey still begs me to wear it EVERYDAY!!!


So I made Kailey a pink princess castle cake for her birthday, but while I was making it, I walked out of the kitchen and came back and Cade, who gets into EVERYTHING, had climbed up on the counter and was devouring my cake.
This is a picture of what it looked like after Cade helped himself--almost half of my cake was missing, luckily I had some cake left over and I was able to salvage it.
Here is what the inside of the cake looked like--Kailey was happy with it and it tasted good--what more could you want!!! All in all Kailey had a GREAT birthday!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Cake looks great!

Julie said...

That is an awesome cake! I can't believe Kailey is 3 already.

Darcee said...

Ok. That cake is Amazing!!! I love the 3 layers in it and the castle shape. Wow. Wish you lived closer so you could help me with ally's cake this week! Hope all is well for you guys!