Friday, August 10, 2012

Kailey turns 4!!

Kailey celebrated her 4th birthday on July 6th--it was her FIRST birthday in America--unbelievable!!  I feel a little bit bad for her, because every couple of years we will be moving on her birthday.  Her first birthday we had just moved to Japan and actually didn't even bother to celebrate it--I know, we are great parents!  This birthday we spent the morning with family, but then we had to drive to Denver and stayed overnight in a hotel because we flew out the next morning for Spain.  Anyways, this picture was in Colorado on her actual birthday, however, we had already had 2 other parties before this!!  I can't believe Kailey is 4.  I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to have a daughter--I never thought I would get one as girly as her, but I love it!  We are so glad to have Kailey in our family!!

No comments: