Friday, April 5, 2013

Paris Disney

For Spring Break, we took the kids to Paris (Paris was high on my bucket list!!)  We figured since the kids have been to Tokyo Disney, they needed to visit Euro Disney--maybe one day we will visit American Disney!!  Anyways, we spent the first 4 1/2 days at Paris Disney and then the last 5 days in the city.  Such a fun vacation and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Paris!!  This is going to be a picture overload, but here is the Disney pics.

This is for Eric's mom--her name is Annette.  This diner was right outside the park.









Sitting on a bed of nails--the kids expressions KILL me!!  Love it!



Kailey turned out to be quite the poser this trip and was always posing and wanting  us to take her picture!!



At one of the parades--I have to admit, the parades are one of my favorite parts!












We stayed at Disney, in one of their hotels, this was in the lobby and every morning they had a new character there to visit!



This was a door right by our hotel room.  Eric thought it was hilarious!














Kailey flashing her peace sign--she did this in all of her pictures--she is part Japanese--that how the Japanese people pose!


I think Goofy had a crush on Kailey!








Duffy the Disney Bear--he is HUGE at Tokyo Disney, so we were excited to see him and HAD to get a picture with him






 As you can see we had a FABULOUS time!!  I felt like we rode every ride at Disney, saw all the shows, we did everything!  I told Eric we don't need to do Disney again for at least 5-6 years!!!  Tons of fun!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alyssa nelson said...

I LOVE the picture overloads!! I feel like I was right there with you guys.
Ok. Not really, but it was great to see all the kids loving Disney and I've decided you don't post nearly enough pictures of you and Eric. I demand more pictures of the parents! :)