Monday, December 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a great halloween--the kids had MULTIPLE opportunities to wear their costumes--so I felt like we got good use out of them.  We had a day at school where they dressed up in their costumes.  I got to go in and help in Kailey's class with a little party--we decorated cookies, played games and made mummies (they were learning about Egypt).  A real mummy also came to their school--that is a story for a different blog post--let me just say that I LOVE SPANISH SCHOOL--they do such awesome things.  We also went to a trunk or treat at the drive in on base and also trick or treating--it was fantastic!!
Here are the pumpkins we carved--notice how awesome the ghost was--that is they one Cade and I made and I think it is the best!!

Our annual spooky dinner, we had mummy pizza, apple teeth, spiderweb dip, a snake eyeballs and for dessert ate a spooky graveyard.  It was delicious!!



Kids with their pumpkins




At the trunk or treat--I had the hulk, snow white and a monkey!



Here is the costume that Cade's teacher made for him--he is a spider and she made it out of a trashbag--she is a miracle worker when it comes to trash bags.  I think I must have at least 4 or 5 costumes that the kids teachers have made out of trashbags!

For Halloween, Kailey was monster high--someone gave us this costume--not thrilled about my sweet little girl looking like this!!


We had a potluck before trick or treating and here are all the kids.



We went trick or treating with one of Ethan's spanish friends--it was his first time.  We had a lot of fun with him and his parents.

No comments: