Monday, December 1, 2008

Utah trip!

Okay, I am back from my hiatus and ready to catch up my blog--at this point it is already overwhelming how much I need to blog about. The first thing I need to blog about is our trip to Utah that we took the beginning of October. We went out to see Eric's parents and had a great time. Ethan and Kailey had so much fun with their grandparents--Ethan especially loved feeding the llamas with grandpa. The most exciting thing that happened while we were there was that we blessed Kailey and had so many family members come to share that with us. It was so nice to have both of Eric's grandparents, two of his brothers, my brother and his wife, my sister, my cousin-Kelli and several aunts and uncles of Eric's.

We also got to go introduce Kailey to her great-grandpa Tolman and Ethan had a great time dressing up like Grandpa.

Another fun thing we did was to go to Thanksgiving Point to a fun fall festival. We had so much fun playing on slides, riding a cow train, bouncing on a trampoline thing, watching pig races, etc. We had a blast. Here are some pictures of all the fun we had!

We had such a great time out in Utah and look forward to our next visit!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow you guys had a blast! I LOVE the picture of Ethan and Kailey. I miss you guys so much!

Jessica 7 said...

Kailey looks so precious in her blessing dress. That fall festival looks really fun!