Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Treehouse Museum


So another fun outing Grandma Nelson planned for us was the Treehouse Museum.  We went with my sister-in-law Brooke and her two little boys (Blake who is 3 and Connor who is 2 months).  The treehouse museum was so much fun and when we head out to Utah next month we are already planning to go back.  The whole museum was interactive with costumes to dress up in, things to play with, they had a wonderful little music time, things to climb on, art time, etc.  In the middle of the museum they had this giant tree that you could climb up, it was so neat.  Needless to say, the kids and even I were in heaven!!!  I took so many pictures here that I had to make a slideshow.  One of my favorite exhibits was the Japanese one.  The kids and I spent a lot of time here practicing for when we move to Japan in July!!  They had little kimonos to try on, plastic Japanese food, chopsticks, etc.  Kailey liked the sushi so much that when we went to another exhibit I noticed she still had a piece in her mouth she was trying to eat (it was plastic).  Anyways, we had a blast and I just can't wait to go back with Eric!!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is one of the coolest places ever! How fun!

brookenelson said...

It was a blast! Cute cute cute kids (and pictures!)