Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who dresses their child in Lederhosen??

So I am  embarrassed to admit this, but my husband use to wear lederhosen as a child on a regular basis--I know, can you believe it??  His mom had traveled to Switzerland and bought Eric and his brother little lederhosen outfits and they use to wear them to church.  Well fast forward many years and here are Eric and Matt's sons in the same outfits that they use to wear.  We just got back from visiting Eric's parents in Utah and while we were there, we found these great little outfits that Eric and his brother Matt use to wear.  Being the very nice mom that I am, of course I made Ethan dress up in it.  It took a little bit of bribing, but he wore it.  I think he and Blake look so cute.  Eric's mom showed me a picture of him wearing it, I wish that I had that picture to put up here--it was so cute.  She showed me quite a few pictures of him as a child--I don't know why I had never seen them.  Anyways, enjoy the cute boys in lederhosen--you don't see this everyday!  Also, Ethan I am sorry, but I am sure this picture will be resurrected when you are a teenager along with other embarrassing ones that we have taken!! 

8 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

So Cute!!!

Carrie Medford said...

Adorable!

Emily said...

Is this really the same little boy? He looks soooo grown up! When I nannied in Germany, I had considered buying a lederhosen set for my future son, but for some reason convinced myself otherwise. Now I wish I could go back. Soooo cute!

Karlee said...

He is so adorable!

Jessica 7 said...

I'm going to have to get my 3 boys some matching lederhosen now. That's all there is to it. ;)

Adam and Tara said...

oh my goodness. I love this picture!! Ethan might hate you for this when he gets older :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is good, but you have infringed on Edocan Publishing copyright. The picture I am referring to is the "JAPAN" picture. please remove from you blob. asap. thank you/President/Edocan Publishing.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is good, but you have infringed on Edocan Publishing copyright. The picture I am referring to is the "JAPAN" picture. please remove from you blob. asap. thank you/President/Edocan Publishing.