Thursday, July 9, 2009

I can't believe how adorable my kids are!!!

While we were in Utah, Eric's mom took the kids to go get their picture taken before we moved to Japan. I thought they turned out SOOOOO cute. Ethan especially had some great faces and smiles. Kailey wasn't as smiley, but she still looked cute.
This was my absolute favorite picture of the kids, I think they look so cute.

This picture is a good portrayal of what Ethan usually is like with Kailey. He loves her so much and is always coming up and hugging her and she doesn't exactly like all that love!

This is a picture of all the grandkids on Eric's side--Connor, Blake, Ethan and Kailey!!

5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

You are right, they are really cute!!

The Bailly Buzz said...

Those are awesome picks. Kailey looks so much older then the last time I saw her. Have so much fun in Japan. I am jealous!

Carrie Medford said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big Kailey is getting. They are adorable!

Aaron said...

I love the picture of Ethan with his arms around Kailey, he looks like he is putting her in a sleeper hold.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable!!