Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Ethan!!

I have a 3 year old--I can't believe it!! Last week Ethan turned 3 and had a great birthday. He has been so excited for his birthday and to open all of his presents. It was funny on his birthday he kept walking around saying, "It's Ethan's birthday, I get to 00open presents" or he would sing "Happy birthday to Ethan!" It was very cute! We spent the morning webcamming with both sets of grandparents and he got to open their gifts while they watched. Then we went out to eat at the Officer's Club here on base for lunch--very good food and finished up the day with his birthday dinner and opening the rest of his presents.

Eric and I feel so lucky that Ethan is a part of our family. He is such a wonderful child (most of the time) and is such a great big brother to Kailey. He and Kailey love each other so much and Ethan is always so good to watch out for Kailey and I know he is going to be such a great big brother to our new baby. I have to admit, I have so much fun with Ethan--he is such a great helper around the house, I love listening to what he has to tell me, he is such a funny kid...I could go on and on. What it boils down to, is that I am probably the luckiest mom because I have two of the greatest kids ever!! Happy Birthday Ethan--hope this year is great!!!

Ethan blowing out candles on his dirt cake!

Kailey obviously enjoyed her cake--I think more got on her face than in her mouth!

Ethan playing with "Chuck the Truck" - one of his new toys!

Kailey and her crazy morning hair playing on Ethan's new plasma car--by the way, it is awesome--Eric and I have fun riding on it!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for keeping up on the pictures and adventures so well. I can't believe Ethan is 3! We miss you guys. Hopefully the Navy will bring us closer in the near future!

Julie said...

Ethan seems like such a good little boy! That must be fun when your kids get excited about their birthdays.

I can't wait to see the professional modeling pics! That's amazing he did so well at such a young age. I hope you get some more gigs!

Rick Tolman said...

Great Pictures! We loved them. Happy birthday Ethan buddy!

Love, Papa