Monday, August 29, 2011

Warning: This post is bragging about my AWESOME husband!!

So, a couple of months ago, Eric was out to see and sent me an e-mail and imbedded in the e-mail was a line that said, "oh, I won some award, it is no big deal, but I am going to have to fly to Toronto for the awards ceremony." Okay, whatever, not a big deal--one of the reasons I love my husband--he is so humble!! Anyways, it was a big deal. Eric was selected by the American Bar Association as the 2010-2011 Outstanding Young Military Lawyer of the Year. He got to fly to the awards ceremony in Toronto to receive his award where he was accompanied by the JAG (the admiral that heads up the JAG corps--that's a big deal for all you non-military folk). The picture above is Eric and his award shaking hands with the JAG. Also, doesn't he look so good in his uniform--one reason I am glad we are in the military--a man in uniform is HOT!! Anyways, I am just so proud of Eric and so glad to be married to someone who does so well at providing for our family and does his best in everything! I am one lucky lady!!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Way to go Eric! So hot in your uniform! So hot.

Darcee said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is really exciting!!!