Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2nd place finish and Cirque Dreams


Cirque Dreams came to the base and performed a free show.  We went and it was amazing!!  We are so lucky to have so many talented performers come and perform at the military bases for free.  Here we are with part of the cast!

I ran in a 5K on Friday and pushed all 3 kids and FINISHED and ended up getting 2nd place in the stroller division (okay there were only like 5 strollers, but they were all only pushing one kid, and I had 3!!)  Needless to say, I was pretty proud of myself.  My friend gave me her old jogging stroller and I LOVE it!  Can't wait for it to get warmer so I can use it more.  So Eric's whole command ran the race, and one of the JAG's snapped this picture of us to send to Eric joking that he wasn't man enough to push the kids!  While we were running, Eric came out and took a picture of us!

Here I am in action--the kids were really good, however, a couple of times they asked, "Mommy are you running yet?"  I guess I wasn't running fast enough!!

2 comments:

alyssa nelson said...

That is so awesome Heather!!! Congrats. Running while pushing three kids? That's inspiring!
PS. You look GREAT!

Fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.