Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ethan turns 5!!!

Ethan turned 5 on Saturday.  I can hardly believe I have a 5 year old--it has just gone so fast.  We are so lucky to have Ethan in our family.  He is such an obedient, fun boy and so helpful.  He is always helping me out and is so kind to Kailey and Cade.  Here are a couple of pictures from his fun day!
The birthday boy with his banner and hat

Opening his first present--Kailey and Cade are as excited as Ethan!

More presents!

Cade playing with Ethan's new star wars gun (that makes so much noise!!)

Ethan wanted a batman cake and this is what I came up with


We invited some friends over for cake!

Blowing out the candles!

2 comments:

brookenelson said...

Can you believe our boys are so big! I still remember that first picture, and waiting for news of his arrival! HOLY COW time flies! Happy Birthday to cute Ethan! We love you!

Darcee said...

Can't believe how fast time goes! I saw the pics of you and your race. What a woman!!! Pushing all 3 kids and running? You are amazing! Someday your kids will know how cool you are if they don't already!