Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving--I know I'm a little late!!

Well, I thought I ought to put Thanksgiving pictures up before Christmas. Thanks to my brother Lance and his wife Jess, for doing the slideshow. Anyways, we had a great Thanksgiving. Lance and Jess came into town from California with my adorable niece, Teagan. It was so fun to watch the kids together--this was the first time they had all met. We had tons of fun playing, eating too much and laying around--it was great and went by too fast. I do have to say that Ethan, Kailey, and Teagan are 3 of the cutest kids ever!

3 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

Those are some cute pictures! I love the ones where Kailey is getting kissed. I can't believe how fast they are growing. It seems like yesterday that you had her. We miss you guys!

Jessica 7 said...

The cousin kiss is too cute!

Sabrina said...

Kailey resembles Ethan in those pictures :)