Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Domestic Ethan!!


So, this picture is the epitome of Ethan! Ethan's favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is to vacuum and his second favorite thing is to cook, you can't see to well, but he is wearing his apron while he is vacuuming. Whenever my mom or I try to vacuum, Ethan is right there trying to help us. He will come up to you and say, "Etah's turn, Etah's turn, please." I took this picture as documented proof of him vacuuming, so when he is a teenager and tries to tell me that he hates to vacuum, I can show him this picture and tell him that he loves to vacuum. I am such a lucky mom to have such a helpful little boy that loves to clean and cook. Sorry Eric, Ethan has been spending too much time with the girls--you will have to do man stuff with him when you get back!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Too cute! He knows what he's doing too. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

Love it!! You are raising a fine young man! You should be so proud... Hope to talk soon, Jessica

Jessica 7 said...

No matter what the 'job' is, it's teaching him to be a hard worker - good job!