Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!!


Ethan, I can't believe that you are two years old now!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and so glad that you are a part of our family and never knew they could love one little person so much. There are so many things we love about you and I am so sorry daddy isn't here to see how much you are growing and becoming like him. Just a few of the things we love about you are:

1. I love your little face and your expressions--you are just the cutest little boy ever!
2. You are such a great helper--you love to vacuum, sweep, help me cook, you are so good at cleaning up your toys, washing dishes, etc. The list goes on and on--you just love to clean and I really hope this lasts!!
3. You are such a good big brother to Kailey and such a good example to her. You love to make her laugh, you are always concerned about her when she is crying and you try to help her, you just love her so much.
4. You are such an affectionate little boy and are always giving hugs and kisses and I love it so much and so does everyone else.
5. You are a budding artist--you love to draw and paint and I love seeing each new creation you have made for me.
6. You are full of energy (a lot of times you wear me out), however, you love to do new things and are not one of those kids that just likes to sit and watch t.v. and play, you want to be doing something all the time.
7. You are so excitable--when there is something you like or you want to do, you just get so excited. It makes it so much fun to take you new places and do new things, because I can always tell how much fun you are having.
8. You constantly surprise me with new things you are learning. I can't tell you how many times you I am shocked to hear you say a color, shape, number, etc. I didn't think you knew. For example, I am trying to learn a little Japanese and was learning cat and dog in Japanese and you were playing in the room, next thing I know, you are walking around saying, "neko (japanese for cat)-meow, meow. You are so smart and are constantly learning new things.
9. I love how you talk nonstop (most of the time). For just turning two, you have a large vocabulary and are always expanding it. You are pretty much always talking and you say some of the funniest things.
10. I love your little laugh--when you laugh it makes me want to laugh. You are such a happy boy and make everyone happy around you.

Ethan, we look forward to many more fun birthdays and adventures--don't grow up too fast-mommy is having so much fun with you and wants to enjoy every minute she can.

Happy Birthday Ethan!! We love you so much!
Love, Daddy, Mommy and Kailey

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Heather you are the best Mom. You are raising two amazing children and they are just wonderful. I miss you guys a lot. I wish we could call each other up and hang out at each others' houses again. Sydney mentions Ethan's name from time to time. I'll tell her that it's his birthday. She'll loves the birthday song so she'll sing it to him :) Happy Birthday Ethan!

Darcee said...

Wow! I can't believe Ethan is 2! Time flies! I love the picture of Ethan pushing Kailey in the laundry basket! Such a helper!

Emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ethan! I remember when you were born! :) Growing up too fast but just as cute as ever!