Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Few Random Pictures

I found that I had a few random pictures that I hadn't posted but want to. Several of them were taken in St. Louis, but with Eric coming home and moving, they never got posted.
Ethan and Papa--my dad has this great bike seat that sits on his crossbar and Ethan LOVED to go bike riding. The funny thing is, I remember sitting on the same seat when I was a kid. Ethan still always asks to go bike riding with Papa!
My dad was always coming up with new things to do with the kids. Here he is pulling them in Kailey's walker with his cane that he used to walk with while he had a broken foot. The kids loved it!
This is with the big turtle at Grant's Farm in St. Louis
Kailey feeding the baby goats at Grant's Farm
This is the view from the base--that island is called Monkey Island and there is a ferry you can ride out to it.
Kailey having fun!
We have been bowling a couple of times since we got here in Japan and Ethan just loves it and is pretty good. He has gotten his fair share of strikes and spares--he is almost better than I am!

No comments: