Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who can resist this little face??

Ethan seems to get more face time on our blog so I decided to do a post about Kailey and plus I had these adorable pictures to put up. Kailey, Kailey, Kailey--where do I start??? Everyday I look at her little face and think "how did I get so lucky!" She has just the cutest personality, although she is starting to get a little bit stubborn. She is so happy, has the brightest little smiles and for the most part is so laid back and has the cutest chubby legs and arms! When we were living with my parents they were always saying that they couldn't believe how good she was. I have to admit I was a little bit miffed, I thought I was a good baby, but they said she was the best baby they had ever seen and she is! Kailey, stay just the way you are. Your mommy and daddy and brother love you so much and have so much fun with you around.
So I took these pictures the other day. Her hair is starting to get kind of wild, but is still too thin too do too much with. I decided to try pigtails and I thought she looked SOOOOOOO cute. They aren't perfect, but give me credit it is hard to do a one-year old's hair!!Here is the pigtails with bows--isn't she just so cute!!!

5 comments:

Elise said...

How fun to see and learn more about Kailey!

Jess said...

Love the pigtails, they look adorable! Katie's hair is a little wild too, but also really thin so I don't want to get it cut yet!

The Bailly Buzz said...

She is such a doll. I think she is looking more and more like Ethan!

Jessica 7 said...

Way to go on her hair! It is difficult to learn at first. (especially when their hair is so thin and you have about 30 seconds to fix it) She is very cute!

Annette said...

She is so, so cute!!! I miss her so much and just want to give her a big smooch! Don't let those cute grandkids of mine grow too much before I see them again.