Saturday, April 25, 2009

Magic House

Last Wednesday we took the kids to a place called the Magic House.  It is basically like a children's museum.  Usually it costs several dollars, but when I was at the gym one day I was watching the news and there is this mom's group called "Mom's Like Me" and they were having a free playdate at the Magic House.  So we signed up and got to go for free--can't beat that!!  Anyways, we had a blast.  They had news crews there-we got filmed several times and I even got interviewed and made it onto the news!!  So treat me with respect-I am a celebrity!!  Here are some pictures from our fun day!
 
Ethan digging in the garden!

Kailey crawling through the worm tunnel--Hi 
Kailey and Ethan!

Ethan shoveling gravel--boy was he in
 heaven!

What a cute construction worker!

Mommy, Ethan and Kailey playing ring a round the rosy!

3 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

Awesome - you've got connections! Your hair looks really cute.

Kristen said...

That looks like a super cool museum! How fun!

jessica said...

That was our favorite thing to do as a kid when we lived there! I bet Ethan loved the Magic House!